7 FACTS ABOUT ME /ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD/
After 20 days without posting (sorry, I have lots of exams and work), finally I post the 7 facts about me or most known as the One Lovely Blog Award. Lenka-Dot, who is the first person who I met in the WordPress community, nominated me to do this tag! If you haven’t checked her blog, go and check it immediately 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other Bloggers.
THE 7 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I love reading books. As I said in other posts, I love it and I dedicate most of my free time on it. Reading books makes me feel relaxed and it helps me to disconnect from the world.
- I love watching TV series. It makes me feel more or less what I feel when I read books.
- Actually I’m on my first year of A levels. After that, I want to go to university. I don’t know what to study there, but I’m between English Philology and Translations and Interpretation (if you study one of those, please comment your experiences!!)
- I’m so shy. I’m shy on meeting new people, doing some kind of things and also with boys hahahaha.
- I am a rain, tea and cold weather (autumn, winter) lover.
- I love traveling. I feel so complete and I love to plan my trips.
- In the future, I would like to live in England. Also, I would like to live a part of my live in Holland.
- Victor Moreno (ivenoname.wordpress.com)
- Kelly not Katie (mynameisnotkatie.wordpress.com)
- Be positive yaroon (bepositiveyaroon.wordpress.com)
- Amanda (infinitehipsterblogger.wordpress.com)
- Ester Moreno (50sombrasdemac.wordpress.com)
- Mouret Dore (mouretdore.wordpress.com)
- Luzysun (infinitemoonlight.wordpress.com)
- Irene (ajourneyinmoments.wordpress.com) She’s from my country, but actually living in Ireland!
- Andreas Wijk (andreaswijk.se)
- Lilian Chaton (lillianchaton.wordpress.com)
- Eva (www.creativityandchocolate.com)
- Opposite Lipstick (oppositelipstick.blogspot.be)
- Jkylau (joycekayanlau.blogspot.com.es)
- Annie (www.anniewritesbeauty.co.uk)
- Katie (www.katiesworldofbeauty.co.uk)
Thank you everyone to read this! And I promise I am going to post often… See you xx